PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, POLICIES & DISCLOSURES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED
See end of page for Promotion and competition terms
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website and services are owned and operated by 360 Flourish. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to 360 Flourish. 360 Flourish offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user or the client, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, disclosures, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website or services. By accessing or using any part of the site or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1a – DIRECT CLIENT SERVICES
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
You agree to engage in a professional relationship with 360 Flourish, whereby either party can, at any time, terminate the relationship without notice.
Agreement to enter into a relationship for services provided by 360 Flourish will result in payment for said services as invoiced by 360 Flourish. Free services will still be invoiced at a value of null and all terms of service apply.
Refunds will be considered and given at the discretion of 360 Flourish.
All advice is our opinion gained from personal experience, 3rd party experience and associated published literature and papers. The client takes full responsibility for acting on this advice and attributes no direct or indirect liability to us.
Under no circumstances shall we dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement for treatment for physical or mental problems by your doctor, or other medical professional either directly or indirectly.
SECTION 1b – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit/debit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances (including negligence) shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including lost profits), personal injury (including death) or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever that arise out of or result from: (a) the use of, or any inability to use, the services provided, the website, or any content or functions thereof; or (b) any act or omission, online or offline, of any user of the website or anyone else, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event shall our total liability to you for all loss, cost, damage, liability or expense (including attorneys fees and costs) that you may suffer or incur, under any theory of liability, in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the lesser of the amount paid by you, if any, for the right to access or participate in any activity related to the website or £100.00.
Under no circumstances shall we or any of the indemnified parties be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting, directly or indirectly, from any event of force majeure or other cause beyond our or their control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, natural disasters, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties. neither we nor any other indemnified party is responsible or liable for: (a) any incompatibility between the website and any site, service, software or hardware; or (b) any delay or failure you may experience with any transmission or transaction related to the website.
Occasionally, when I enjoy and want to share a product enough to recommend it, I may use an affiliate link, which means if you click through and buy it yourself, I’ll receive a small commission.
SECTION 8 – POLICIES
(1) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand, or other individual unless otherwise noted. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of a positive review. The Blog does not accept compensation for product reviews. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
(2) REVIEW POLICY. Reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product and is not influenced by third parties (advertisers, brand representatives, public relation representatives, etc.). Reviews are written in a pro/con format and address different aspects of the product.
(a) Product reviews address the product on various different levels depending upon the nature of the product(product, value, ease of use, taste, nutritional value and packaging) and then gives an overall view of whether the author likes it or would recommend it as a purchase.
(3) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of comments is to facilitate a relevant, on-topic dialogue between the Blog author and you. Comments which do not add to the conversation or are rude, offensive or inappropriate may be edited, moved, or deleted. Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted.
(a) Collection of Information. I only collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by a visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers.
(b) Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. No information will be provided unless I am asked to give it for legal purposes.
(c) Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only I personally (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
(d) Cookies and Web Beacons. Be aware that any third party advertisements such on the Blog, may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security.
(e) Children. I never knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If I become aware that I have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, I will delete such information from our records. All competitions and giveaways are open to all over the age of 16 as long as those aged between 16-18 or those living with parents have their permission to give out their postal address if they win and are due to be posted a prize.
SECTION 9 – DISCLOSURES
Unless otherwise stated, all words in my blogs and on this site are my own. Under no circumstances, should my service catalogue or the text from my blogs be copied and re-posted elsewhere, unless you have my permission to do so.
Photographs are either my own or from Pixabay’s selection of photos with creative commons making them free to use without attribution for private or commercial use. Photographs that are of me, my clients, friends, or relatives must not be copied and reposted elsewhere, unless you have my permission to do so.
If you try out any of my shares, hints and tips, and want to post about them on your own social media sites or blogs, please provide credit back to the original post.
This is not a profit blog currently, however, the intention is to move it toward a for profit blog. At that point I may occasionally post sponsored or guest, paid for posts, all of which will be marked as such with ‘sponsored’ ‘guest post from’ ‘in collaboration with’ ‘in association with’ or ‘in partnership with’. Paid for links will be disclosed with ‘post contains a contextual link’.
Should third party companies, in the future, serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit this Web site, please be aware that they can only use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Note for companies and advertisers:
I am open to approaches from brands/PR agencies who think they have something that might be appropriate for 360 Flourish services and blog. However, if you are a brand or PR agency then please do note that any product sent for consideration for review will be reviewed honestly. Please see below for full review policy. If you are happy with this then please contact me at email@example.com
(1) CONTENT. The Blog provides content, except for blog comments (Section (3)), for general information purposes only. The content constitute the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert, except where they hold specific qualifications and experience as noted on the service pages. You should never substitute information from any Blog for information obtained from a licensed medical and or other professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and whilst research is undertaken, it can not be guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. While I try to revise the blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author.
(2) COPYRIGHT. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this web site or Blog. You are welcome to link to this site and the blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this site or Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining, to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, to restrict access to this Blog, to impede the normal functioning of this Blog or to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
(4) NO GUARANTEE. The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(5) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Competitions, Giveaways & Discount Codes
(1) Unless otherwise specified, closing dates will be 4 weeks prior to the launch.
(2) All winners will be announced
(3) All promotions must be redeemed without timeframes provided
(4) No additional costs will be incurred by 360 Flourish for the delivery of promotions.
(5) 360 Flourish reserves the right to close the promotion, without prior notification.
(6) 360 Flourish reserves the right to change promotions where required, and wherever possible an alternative promotion or prize will be offered.
(7) All other 360 Flourish terms apply, where applicable