All of my stories are true; my life, experiences, and what I’ve learnt. I’m a work-in-progress, I’m not perfect but I’m listening and learning along the way.
Finding our purpose in life isn’t always a direct path. Some try to plan their journey, others simply bump along.
Some of us may never look for our life purpose, some may seek it too desperately. Today, we are a sum of all that’s happened to us to date, things we’ve experienced, things we’ve learnt, our recovery and coping strategies. Those experiences can help you find your life’s purpose, they certainly helped me find mine. I’ve always been driven, focused and goal oriented yet I feel I held too tightly onto what I thought I wanted. At a deeper, more spiritual level, I didn’t always listen to the messages being sent, or see what wasn’t immediately visible. It took a while. I’ve learnt a great deal, had lots of bumps in life, and lots of detours too. The detours, as Gabby Bernstein noted, are simply delays to your destination.
These are my top shares from this learning:
- If you dare to open your senses and let in the whispers from the universe, you might just find what you’re purpose is.
- Take note of your dreams, things that happen often or themes of events.
- Listen to your inner voice, and when knocks come, ask yourself, what can I learn from this?
- when it seems too hard, that’s where the learning and compassion is born.
- Listen beyond listening, see beyond seeing and allow your true purpose to reveal itself.